How to register for On-line Citizen Services in Uttar Pradesh: – To provide hassle free services to the people of Uttar Pradesh, Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) has started an online portal which is uponline.up.nic.in. Through this portal people can easily precede their work there is nothing wrong if we say that Government of UP state has been placed by e-governance system for the citizens in online. Now Physical Government offices application forms like PAN card, Birth and Death of Certificate, ration card registration, Land records, High court case search status ,Verification of services and more are proceeding through online.
List of Citizen Services which are available in the online portal
There are many of services which were offered by UP e-governance as per citizen needs. Before the underlay of UP- ONLINE portal people need to revolve around the Physical Government offices for each work, on the other hand, it will take so much time to access to services. Now Uttar Pradesh government provides an online portal through which people can convey their application without visiting or revolving. Like many other services UP Government provide On-Line Citizen service. People can avail these services by visiting the official online portal which is uponline.up.nic.in.
G2C Services: Government to Citizen Services: – There are many services of services which are offered by Government to Citizen Services here are the list of them:-
On-line Citizen Services
UPOne Mobile services
Apply for PAN
Guidelines for Applying Forms
Verification of Certificates
Locate CSC/Lokvani Centres in UP
Registration process for On-line Citizen Services
- Visit the official website of up.nic.in.
- On the official portal, you will saw G2C service section. Below these sections, you will find “On-line Citizen Services” link.
- Click on that link.
- After that, a new web page is generated.
- If you are a new user click on “New User Register” link.
- Fill the application form such as Choose District name, enter the mobile number for OTP Verification.
- At last enter Captcha verification code.
- Then click on “Surakshit kare” button to submit.
- Verify your mobile number.
- If it will verified you can access On-line Citizen Services.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to register for On-line Citizen Services in Uttar Pradesh” You can bookmark this webpage to visit here again for any other related information regarding On-line Citizen Services in Uttar Pradesh.