How to apply Online for Widow Pension in Uttar Pradesh: – Uttar Pradesh government has launched several of schemes which all are in favor of the UP residents. As we know that State Government of Uttar Pradesh provides many of Government Yojana which will help the people in many ways all those schemes are Vidhwa Pension Yojana (Widow pension scheme), Vridhavastha Pension Yojana, Viklang pension Yojana (Physically handicapped pension scheme), and Samajwadi pension Yojana. All these Pension schemes are providing a financial support to the people, but many of people are not aware of this they are not able to avail the benefits of all these schemes therefore here we are providing some easy way to take benefits of it.
For the ease of the residence, Uttar Pradesh Government has offered an online portal through which one can apply for Widow Pension, Old age Pension and more through online. Widow pension is for helping the women to improve their financial and economic situation after the death of her husband. Here we are providing some easy steps to apply for Widow Pension in Uttar Pradesh through Online.
About the Window Pension Scheme
- Name of the Organization: – State Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Name of the Scheme: – Widow Pension Scheme
- Online Portal: – http://sspy-up.gov.in/
- Toll-free number: – 18004190001
Eligibility to apply for Widow Pension Scheme
- After the death of husband, women age should be 18 to 60 years.
- Widow Living under the BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- Children of widow women should be Minor and not able to feed.
- Women should not be remarried.
- There is no other financial help provided by state Department like – Old age pension.
Process to apply for Widow Pension scheme Online
- Visit the online portal http://sspy-up.gov.in/
- Click on Widow Pension Scheme (Vidhwa Pension Yojana) link.
- After that click on Apply now section.
- A new web page is generated there you need to click on “New Entry Form”
- After that Widow pension application form will flash on your computer screen.
- In the Widow Pension application form candidates need to enter Personal details like District, Resident, Tehsil, name of the applicants, Husband, House no, Locality, and more. In personal detail column, candidates need to upload Passport sized photo, Age certificate, and Identification certificate.
- Then you need to enter bank details: – Bank Name, Bank Branch Name, and Account Number. There you need to upload bank passbook.
- In the come state section applicants need to enter total annual income of the family and need to income certificated issued by the competent authority.
- In fourth and last section candidates need to enter some other important details such as a total number of children (If no enter 0 “Zero”), able to feed or not, date of death spouse, and upload husband death certificate.
- Recheck all the details, enter the given text in the box and click on “Save” button.
Important points remember while filling application form
- It is important to provide accurate and complete detail.
- The photo upload by candidates should be maximum 20 KB.
- Documents upload by the candidates should be in PDF format and maximum size should be 500 KB.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to apply Online for Widow Pension in Uttar Pradesh” Candidates can bookmark this web page to get more information regarding Online application for Widow Pension in Uttar Pradesh.