How to apply online for Ration card in Uttar Pradesh: – Currently Uttar Pradesh Government has launched an online ration card facility for the UP occupant. All the eligible inhabitants of UP can fill online application form for ration card. Uttar Pradesh Ration Card has been launched under the NFSA-2013. Candidates can check their eligibility for ration card by visiting the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh. As we know that ration card has been distributed in three figures being issued by Uttar Pradesh Government:
Above Poverty line (APL):- Yellow ration card has been distributed among the families above the poverty line in the State of UP.
Below Poverty Line (BPL):- White ration card has been distributed among the families below poverty line in the State of UP.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card (AAY):- Pink colored ration card has been distributed among the Antyodaya families in the State of UP.
The issuance of these cards will totally depend on upon the financial condition and the income you generate as the respective citizens.
Period of Process and Application Fee
Issuance of ration card will take minimum 30 days after you submit ration card registration form. The time period of issuing ration card is identical in the both rural and urban area. Ration card application is Rs. 20 and applies need to submit it to the office of your concerned district.
After the registration process – 30 days (approximately)
Time period to get correction- 15 days (approximately)
Time period after surrendering in Office- 15 days (approximately)
Online registration process for ration card in Uttar Pradesh
- Firstly visit the official website of “Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh” which is http://fcs.up.nic.in/
- Check your eligibility for ration card (APL, BPL, and AAY) by entering a different kind of information. If you are an eligible candidate proceed for the next step.
- Click on NFSA tab, and then click on “National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list Search”
- For online registration process login and click on the new registration link.
- Enter all the asking details.
- After that, you will receive OTP on your mobile number which you enter on your application form.
- Using that OTP you can login into your account.
- After login registration system will ask you some important details and you need to submit some required document after submit all that click on submit button.
- In the last step take a print out of your ration card application form.
Required document for filling online ration card application form
- Photo of the head of the family in for of JPEG/JPG
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar NO
- Income details of family member
- LPG Gas Connection Related Information
- Address details
- Bank account details
- Word name and number
- Name of shopkeeper
- Duration of living in state
Food and supply department of Uttar Pradesh Ration card District list
Agra Aligarh, Allahabad , Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Amroha, Auraiya, Azamgarh, Baghpat, Bahraich, Ballia, Balrampur, Banda Bara Banki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor , Budaun , Bulandshahar, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad, Fatehpur, Firozabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hapur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun , Jaunpur, Jhansi, ,Kannauj , Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Kasganj, ,Kaushambi Kheri, Kushinagar, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Mahoba, Mahrajganj, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau ,Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Pilibhit, Pratapgarh, Rae Bareli , Rampur , Saharanpur, Sambhal, Sant Kabir Nagar ,Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi), Shahjahanpur, Shamli, Shrawasti, Siddharth Nagar, Sitapur ,Sonbhadra, Sultanpur, Unnao, Varanasi
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to “How to apply online for Ration card in Uttar Pradesh” . You can bookmark this web page to get more and latest information regarding Uttar Pradesh ration card.