How to apply online for Income Certificates in Uttar Pradesh-uponline.up.nic.in : Hello readers, we all know that Income certificate is an important document and we need it for several purposes in our day to day life. We use it as a proof of income and it provides details of our income and also helps in availing several benefits for getting scholarship, fee concession in college / educational institutions / hostels/school etc. Apart from this, it is also useful in several other legal activities and documentation. So, if you want to get income certificate which is issued by the revenue department of the government of Uttar Pradesh then, you can submit the application form in online mode or offline mode with required documents. While filling the application form, you will have to provide details like- your name, age, father’s / mother’s name, residential address, gender, monthly income and other required details. If you want to fill the application form in offline mode then you can download Income certificate application form (pdf) from the ‘e-Services Portal of Uttar Pradesh’ which is http://uponline.up.nic.in/ and submit it along with the required documents and photograph at your Tehsil office and SDM office. After verification, you will get income certificate from Tehsildar / SDM. But for this, you will have to visit manually to your SDM office. To save your time and to avoid other problems you can also submit online application form from UP govt. e-Services Portal. First of all, you will need to register yourself through e-Services Portal of Uttar Pradesh by providing your mobile number. After registration, you will get login ID and password. Use your login ID and password to open your account and fill online application form and submit it to get Income certificate. By using your application number/code you can check the current status of the application form also. To know about the complete procedure of online registration and application form for income certificate you check user manual also available here on this webpage.
Documents Required in Applying procedure for Income Certificate
You must know that it’s necessary to attach required documents while filling the application form. Check below documents:
- Income Certificate- Filled Application Form.
- Recent Photograph.
- Residence proof (voter ID card / driving license / PAN card / ration card / telephone bill / electricity bill /bank passbook/ water bill).
- A copy of caste certificate (if required) attested by any gazetted officer.
- Form 16 of ITR is to be attached (in the case of a government employee).
- If, Private employee then provide salary slips.
- Age proof (school leaving certificate / birth certificate / driving license / mark sheet).
- Identity Proof (Voter ID card / Aadhaar card / Passport / PAN card).
- The affidavit contains details relating to income from all sources.
Online Procedure-Applying for Income Certificate through UP e-Service Portal
- First of all, visit the Uttar Pradesh e-Service Portal which is http://uponline.up.nic.in/
- Then in ‘G2C Services’ section click on “On-Line Citizen Services” link or you can use given a link directly for login (http://184.108.40.206/citizenservices/login/login.aspx).
- Enter User Name and Password and proceed further and fill online application form.
- If you are a new user then, you must register yourself first by using given link-
New User Register link:
Old User Login Link:
- After registration, you will receive username and password on your email-ID and registered mobile number.
- Then, you can choose the service for Income Certificate and enter all details correctly in the application form.
- Then, upload scanned the document (which required) and click to submit button (The size of documents should not exceed 20 KB in size and the format should be in JPEG / PDF only).
- On successful submission of application form, you will receive an application id by which you can check the status of your application.
- Note: if you need detailed information about the registration process and other important instructions then you should check the check the User Manual.
Download User Manual from link:
- Note that, the income certificate will be issued after certain verification by the Revenue Inspector and it will take about 20 days after submission of application form.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to apply online for Income Certificates in Uttar Pradesh”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about online application procedure for certificates in Uttar Pradesh.