How to apply online for domicile certificated in Uttar Pradesh: – Domicile certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is Resident of the State. Commonly domicile certificate is used to proof the residence to take benefits of Domicile Quotas in the professional field, government jobs as well as education field and many others. Interested candidates can apply for the domicile certificated in Uttar Pradesh through online. Domicile certificate (Nivas praman patra) in Uttar Pradesh state are issued by the concerned authority after the complete and accurate process of applying. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the domicile certificated by visiting the online website of UP e-governance. Read this article carefully checks your eligibility and then apply for domicile certificate.
Eligibility for domicile certificate in Uttar Pradesh
If you want to apply for domicile certificate in Uttar Pradesh for that you need to approach your district Magistrate or any additional.
- The Domicile Certificate in Uttar Pradesh state is issued to a person whose parents or guardians are permanent residents of the district.
- A person can only apply for the certificate if the person residing in the district for a period of not less than 3 years.
- A person who is in the Non-Government Service or in the Government Service, and whose job is alienable, shall get some immunity in the laws
Online Application forms for domicile certificate
- Visit the online portal http://uponline.up.nic.in/
- Download the domicile certificate.
- Or People can download the domicile certificate from here by direct link: – http://sultanpur.nic.in/domi.pdf
- Fill all the required details such as village or town name, applicant name, Enter father/ husband/ guardian name, Enter date of birth, Enter mother name, address, Duration of residence and other.
- After filling the information recheck all the details, the information you provide needs to be accurate and correct.
- Applicant needs to submit 2 photographs along with the domicile certificate.
- One of them will be pasted on the form and second will be kept for the records.
- After filling the applicant from candidates has to submit verification letter in the prescribed format from any one of the following:-
- Member of Parliament (MP)
- Gazetted Officer
- Chairman, Zila Panchayat
- Member of legislative Assembly (MLA)
- Chairman, Nagar Panchayat
- Branch Manager, Nationalized Bank
- After that you domicile certificated shall be issued in one month time period (approximately)
You need to submit any of the one document copy describe below:-
- Certificate from Employer/ Nagar Panchayat /Chairman, Gram Panchayat/
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Voter ID card
- House Tax / Water Tax
- PAN (Income Tax)
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile Certificate, only one State or UT can be created.
- Obtain more than one state or UT domicile certificate is a habitation offense.
- There will be No fee charged for getting a Domicile Certificate.
NOTE:- This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to apply online for domicile certificated in Uttar Pradesh” you can bookmark this web page to get more and latest information about the domicile certificated in Uttar Pradesh.