How to apply online driving licence in Uttar Pradesh: If you want to apply for driving licence in Uttar Pradesh then, you can apply either offline or Online. In an effort to reduce hazel environment of licensing making process, Uttar Pradesh govt. made online driving licence application form since Oct 1st, 2016. All the RTOs-Regional Transport Offices have been strictly following the new guidelines regarding online applications. Actually, RTO is the Regional Transport Office of the Government of India bureau who is responsible for the issue of DL and registration of vehicles in the country and the Road Transport Association made rules ®ulations for licence issuance in Uttar Pradesh. So, if you want to know about the online procedure for UP driving licence then, you can get entire information about it from this webpage. You can go through below information and know about how to apply for DL in Uttar Pradesh.
How to apply online for UP driving licence
To apply online driving licence in UP you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways- Sarathi or Parivahan Seva
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways– Sarathi
- You can visit the official website of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways- Sarathi which is https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/nrportal/sarathi/HomePage.jsp
- Then, in Sarathi (Licence) Services area you will see below links where you can click on desired link to apply for the same. You will have to follow the instructions and complete the form and apply accordingly:
Apply Online for New LL and DL:
- Apply Online for:
- Application Form for New LL and DL
- Application Form for Transaction on DL (Beta)
- Print Application Form
- Download forms(Applicable in case of UP State)
- Undertaking for LL
- Undertaking for DL
- Online Payment(Only for UP)
- Appointment for Slot Booking
- Get details through SMS Application Form
Note: For new Learning licence (LL), Click on “Application Form for New LL and DL” and select “New Learner’s License”, fill the application form, provide required documents and submit the form.
Ministry Of Road Transport & Highways- Parivahan Seva
- Open the website of Parivahan seva- https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Click on ‘Sarthi Service’ in available in “online cervices” category.
- Then in ‘Driving Licence’ category click on “Apply Online” following ‘New Learner’s Licence’ and complete the steps with appropriate choice -1. Fill Applicant Details, 2. Upload Documents, 3. Upload Photo and Signature, 4. LL Test Slot Booking, 5. Payment of Fee.
Stages in Application Submission in Issuing DL
- Fill Applicant Details/information.
- Upload required Documents.
- Upload Photo and Signature if required (if applicable).
- DL Test Slot Booking (if applicable).
- Payment of Fee.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Online Procedure-driving licence in Uttar Pradesh”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about Online Procedure-driving licence in Uttar Pradesh.